CSLC SPIRIT LEADER
We are looking for motivated, energetic, responsible, passionate, and mature students to be CSLC SPIRIT LEADERs.
To be a CSLC SPIRIT LEADER, you must be a student leader from Harry Ainlay, W.P. Wagner, McNally, J.Percy Page or M.E. Lazerte high school.
Each SPIRIT LEADER will be paired with a partner to manage a group of student delegates. In these groups, you will help us…
- Engage, motivate, and encourage the CSLC student delegates
- Provide valuable information about the conference and adhere to the needs of the CSLC delegates
- Facilitate team building activities, tours, cheers, and games
- Build spirit, unity, and network opportunities
- And finally, make CSLC2018 the best conference ever!
In order to be selected as a CSLC SPIRIT LEADER, you must fully commit to the following dates.
- Spirit Leader Kickoff!
- May (Saturday TBA)
- Summer School
- Option A: July 3-13, 2018 from 2pm to 5pm
- Option B: July 16-26, 2018 from 2pm to 5pm
- Camp Warwa
- August 25th, 2018 (1 full day)
- Spirit Leader Training
- Saturday Sept 8th (all day)
- Saturday Sept 22nd (all day)
- Monday Sept 24th (evening)
- Tuesday Sept 25th to Saturday Sept 29th (all days)
What are the fees?
We understand that we are asking a lot from our CSLC SPIRIT LEADERS, therefore the fee is simply your full commitment and time to the training workshops, summer school and the main conference.
Apply for CSLC SPIRIT LEADER
Here is your opportunity to sell yourself and demonstrate your communication skills and creative flair by submitting a VIDEO APPLICATION.
- Your video needs to be less than 60 seconds.
- A short and persuasive opening statement
- What are some of your leadership experiences and/or achievements?
- What are some of your leadership skills and attributes?
- If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be and why?
- A final pitch on why we should select you as a CSLC SPIRIT LEADER
- Upload your final video to your Google Drive.
- Select CSLC SPIRIT LEADER APPLICATION and upload your video in the Google Form.
- Submissions are due by February 23rd, 2018