Become a Billet Family
To ensure the success of this national conference, we need to secure excellent billet homes for our student delegates. We are inviting you to billet 2 or more students in your home.
Requirements for billet families:
- Provide breakfast each morning;
- Provide transportation to and from the conference each day;
- Provide a bed or air mattress for each student (double beds may sleep two);
- Provide a criminal record and vulnerable sector check for all house residents 18 years and older (free of charge).
Our student delegates are leaders in their schools, and are future leaders in Canadian communities, industry, and government. They will learn valuable skills at this conference and will make lasting connections with other students from across our country. Thank you for considering opening your home to these wonderful young men and women.
HOW TO VOLUNTEER:
TO BECOME A BILLET FAMILY:
- Complete the application form
- Check your email for verification from CSLC 2018
- Print your Volunteer Forms and Police Check Application
- Complete forms and submit to
Perdeep Dhillon, Billeting Co-Chair
Harry Ainlay School
Attn: Perdeep Dhillon
4350 111 Street NW
Fax 780-438-1465 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have submitted your form, schedule your home visit
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.